If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination,
To file a discrimination report with MPJ, please contact us via our phone number or e-mail address.
- Remain calm.
- Report the discrimination to the appropriate authorities.
- Document the discrimination.
Save memos. Keep a detailed journal. Note the presence of witnesses.
Keep copies of all correspondence. Create a paper trail.
- Ask witnesses to give you their name and contact information.
- Consider contacting a lawyer.
- Report the incident to MPJ.
Muslims for Peace & Justice
P.O. Box 28044
Regina, Saskatchewan S4N 7L1
Tel: (306) 535-0155
Please be prepared to give us the following information:
1) Your Name
2) Your Phone Number
3) Your Address in Saskatchewan
4) Your E-mail Address
5) Detailed Description of the Incident